This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Bahia Lounge Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Enjoy this fall season with a great pair of lounge pants to wear everywhere! The Bahia lounge pants are comfortable and easy to make. You will love to add this to your wardrobe <3 The Bahia Lounge Pants feaure loose fitted pants, high hip elastic waistband, elastic hem cuffs, seamed pockets, and dropped crotch. Materials include 2 1/2 meters of knit fabric or stretch woven, coordinating cotton or polyester thread, and 3. 1 yards of 2” wide elastic. The pattern covers size 18 US. Please check on the chart below for size measurements. Fabric recommendations include light to medium weight knit fabric such as double knit, ponte roma, jersey knit and blends.
Notes*Note: This pattern covers size 18 US.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSimple Pajama Shorts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners