Recycled Sweater Mitten Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make mittens with this fun tutorial that shows you how to recycle an old sweater to create an adorable pair of mittens. Your hands will be toasty and your winter accessorizing adorable while staying thrifty. Just like Bernie, who wore some upcycled sweater mittens at the 2021 inauguration and instantly became a meme.
This easy mitten pattern has step-by-step photos and full instructions, plus tips on how to adjust the sizes you'll need for everyone in the family! Stay warm this winter and look adorable when you learn how to make sweater mittens with this stylish tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Complete the look with a warm flannel face mask.
This page will walk you through making one >> Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- Poppy Fields Fall Maxi Dress
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- 20 Minute Tee Fix
- Recycled Sweater Mitten Tutorial
- Necktie Refashion Into Necklace or Wallet
- Circle Flower Tee
- Suisse Embroidery Top Refashion
- Ruffle Tee Refashion Tutorial
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners