Upcycled Diy Bike Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a DIY bike bag by upcycling the leg of a pair of pants. This sewing project is quick and easy, and it holds all the essentials on your bike! My kids love riding their bikes, and I love seeing them out enjoying themselves. I have a child that is always collecting something, but I was tired of holding all the treasures. With a little bit of sewing, I upcycled the leg of a pair of jeans into an easy DIY bike bag that snaps onto the handlebar of a bike. Reuse the hem for a finished edge, and the denim or twill is strong enough to hold all the rocks, sticks, flowers, sunglasses, and water guns a kid could want."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Rustic French Lavender Sachets
- Vintage Trousers into Cuffed Shorts Tutorial
- Vintage Sheet Shower Curtain
- 10-Minute DIY Toiletry Bag Tutorial
- Designer DIY Sleeveless Blazer
- Fleece Sweatshirt Refashion
- Upcycled Lace Shorts Tutorial
- 20 Minute Shirt to Skirt
- Boho Style Patchwork Poncho
- Chiffon T-Shirt Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- Swirl Skirt Pattern For A 18" Doll
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners