Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to do smocking with your sewing machine, which thread and stitches to use and what you can used your smocked fabric for. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
- 10 Sewing Apps
- What is Sewing Machine Oil?
- Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Printable Yardage Charts
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- 13 Sewing Blogs for Over 50
- Online Resources for Vintage Sewing Patterns
- Tips for Sewing for Curves
- What Do Laundry Symbols Mean?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners