Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to do smocking with your sewing machine, which thread and stitches to use and what you can used your smocked fabric for. "
Project Type: Learn a Technique
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
- Light or medium weight fabric
- See instructions on The Sewing Directory
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Sewing Apps to Keep You in Stitches
- Tips for Sewing for Curves
- Link Love: 13 Online Resources for Vintage Sewing Patterns
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- Serger 101
- Cut on the Fold, Cut on the Grain
- Perfect Machine Tension Every Time
- Health Benefits of Sewing
- Bias 101
- Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners