This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quilt Block: Fall In The Mountains
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Recreate the beauty of mother nature's fall leaves in this quilt block inspired by autumn in the mountains! With simple instructions, this quilt block can be turned into a table runner or full quilt sharing your love of all things fall. Project is great for beginners, and uses traditional piecing methods. Finish your first block within thirty minutes, and create a lovely quilt top in just a bit more! Project materials include: fabric fat quarters (or large scrap pieces) in shades of reds, oranges, yellows, and white."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- sewing machine
- fabric sheers
- fabric pins
- fabric starch
- fabric scraps in (A) red, (B) red orange, (C) orange, (D) light orange, (E) orange yellow, (F) light yellow, and (G) white
Read NextMini Barn Star Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners