Quilt Block: Fall In The Mountains
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Recreate the beauty of mother nature's fall leaves in this quilt block inspired by autumn in the mountains! With simple instructions, this quilt block can be turned into a table runner or full quilt sharing your love of all things fall. Project is great for beginners, and uses traditional piecing methods. Finish your first block within thirty minutes, and create a lovely quilt top in just a bit more! Project materials include: fabric fat quarters (or large scrap pieces) in shades of reds, oranges, yellows, and white."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- sewing machine
- fabric sheers
- fabric pins
- fabric starch
- fabric scraps in (A) red, (B) red orange, (C) orange, (D) light orange, (E) orange yellow, (F) light yellow, and (G) white
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- Simple Lined Tote Bag
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners