Quilt Block: Fall In The Mountains
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Recreate the beauty of mother nature's fall leaves in this quilt block inspired by autumn in the mountains! With simple instructions, this quilt block can be turned into a table runner or full quilt sharing your love of all things fall. Project is great for beginners, and uses traditional piecing methods. Finish your first block within thirty minutes, and create a lovely quilt top in just a bit more! Project materials include: fabric fat quarters (or large scrap pieces) in shades of reds, oranges, yellows, and white."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- sewing machine
- fabric sheers
- fabric pins
- fabric starch
- fabric scraps in (A) red, (B) red orange, (C) orange, (D) light orange, (E) orange yellow, (F) light yellow, and (G) white
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners