This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These seasonal weather quilt blocks were designed as sashing corners for my temperature quilt. The brightness was great for pulling some of the color out to the outer edges of the quilt, but they would be pretty in more subdued colors as well. These blocks are also fun alone, or in different weather and color combinations, for instance, four different colors of umbrellas in a mini quilt. Each block measures 5 1/2” square unfinished, so they’re perfect for popping into a variety of projects."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextEarly Bird Baby Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners