April Showers Free Coat Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a raincoat with this free raincoat pattern for kids. Spring sewing projects mean preparing for the inevitable weather. Before the April showers start failing, use free coat patterns to make sure everyone in your family has the proper outwear for wet weather. This April Showers Free Coat Pattern shows you how to sew with vinyl by using a piece that already fits your little one to make your own pattern. Do not waste your money in the store on an expensive and ill-fitting rain poncho and use this technique to make free coat patterns instead!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners