Kids Reversible Apron Pattern
By: Shelly Morgan from coralandco.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This week's Reversible Kids Apron Pattern is so fun and says summer all over! Yaaaay! I am loving all the bright colors! My kids really had a great time getting to paint and draw their little hearts out. I love little art aprons for kids. They are so adorable painting away in their little cover ups. But since inevitable paint WILL get all over, I thought it would be really great if it looked like it was actually supposed to be there!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 2 fat quarters
- 3 yards ribbon
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Notecards
- Ruched Headband
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- No Pattern T-shirt and Dress
- Girl's Tiered Skirt
- Leather Look Handbag
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Tea Towel Messenger Bag
- 33 Free Shirt Patterns: Learn How to Sew a Shirt