We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Jillily Studio is owned and operated by designer, Jill Finley. Jillily Studio produces the popular applique notions: Appli-Glue, Poke-A-Dots, Maker Paper, Starch Brushes and Quilter's Digits along with numerous kits and patterns. Jill is the author of several books on quilting and is a Master Designer for Aurifil Threads and a BERNINA Ambassador. She also designs fabric for Riley Blake Designs, producing several collections each year.
The Jillily Studio website is a great resource for tutorials on quilting and applique techniques, free patterns, and lots of shopping; including dozens of quilt patterns, kits, the latest fabric collections (including pre-cuts), and all of the Jillily Studio notions.
Jillily Studio presents several quilt retreats each year offering excellent instruction on technique, as well as food, lodging, and all of the quilting supplies you need. Quilters come from all over to learn Jill’s techniques. Jill is a frequent speaker and teacher at quilt guilds and festivals.
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners