We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hi, I'm Anshu. I'm an engineer by day but sewing is the thing that gets me out of the bed every morning.
I have been sewing and crafting for as long as I can remember. I started sewing while imitating my Aunt, whom I looked up to as a child. After dabbling in painting, crochet and various other hobbies, I finally realized that sewing is what I love.
I stopped sewing for a few years because I was studying/working in a highly competitive field which didn't leave much time for anything else. The birth of my daughter (a couple of years back) nudged me back to sewing machine.
I started out with sewing a few dresses for her and just couldn't stop. Currently she's my main muse and model but I love sewing for kids and look for an excuse to make something for the kids around me.
I blog at Blooms And Bugs about my sewing adventures, I also have a small etsy store with the same name. Feel free to
visit me anytime.
Anshu's Blog (Blooms And Bugs)
Follow Blooms and Bugs on Facebook
Follow Blooms and Bugs on Twitter
Follow Blooms and Bugs on Pinterest
Anshu's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Strawberry Vanilla Dress
Reversible Zen Dress
Simple Layered Skirt Tutorial
Rumble Tumble Coveralls
How to Turn a Spring Tee Into a Fall Tee
Nordic Prince T-Shirt
Sleeper to Jacket Refashion
Roses and Ruffles Scarf
Irish Charmed Ruffled Skirt
How to Sew Sleeves
Nap Time Pillow
Layered Dress for Girls
Red, White & Blue Dress
Poppy Fields Fall Maxi Dress
Be Kind and Bind T-Shirt
Pocketful of Butterflies Dress
Little Ladybug Costume
Nautical Dress for Girls
Pleated Skort Tutorial
Adorable Reversible Dress
Ruffly Rosey Romper
Toddler T Shirt Dress
Baby Bell Bottoms
No Sew Tulle Dreams Mermaid Costume
Knit Loops Dress
Devil's Advocate Hat
Tulip Hem Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners