We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Toska Helder. I am an Industrial Designer and I blog over at Small Dream Factory. On my blog I publish free sewing patterns and tutorials for sewing softies and child clothes. I started designing softies with my husband about five years ago and started my blog about that same time. Since my daughter was born, I started designing clothes for her, as well. All clothing designs are published on my blog with easy-to-follow, fully Illustrated step-by-step tutorials.
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
How to Make Bunting
Star Spangled Toddler Cap
Plaid Whale Plushie
Stay-Put Toddler Scarf
Cuddly Blanket Elephant
Parent-Approved Baby Softie Ball
The Warmest Winter Toddler Jacket
Madeline's Yellow Jacket
Long Sleeve DIY T-Shirt
Quick DIY T-Shirt for Toddlers
Never Lost Toddler Mittens
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Drafting a Tapered Pencil Skirt
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Designer Knockoffs: 26 DIY Anthropologie Clothes & Decor
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- Music to My Ears Top
- Collapsible Fabric Easter Basket
- Spring Kimono Jacket Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners