This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to print on fabric at home
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Printing on fabric might sound like something only pro’s can do! Forget about the myths, custom fabric printing is super easy to achieve in the comfort of your own home! Here we’ll show you how to print on fabric without any fancy tools or supplies! For ages I thought DIY fabric printing is something I could never be able to do myself, I had the feeling beautiful fabric designs can only be made with fancy machinery, supplies and printers specially designed to print on fabric. All the myths were busted the other day when I learned how to print on fabric with probably the easiest method out there!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read Next50+ Sewing Crafts That Sell Well
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners