Joining Bias Binding Ends
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Struggling to get the perfect fit when joining bias binding ends? No need to stress anymore as I’ve got the perfect method for you! This technique is crazy easy and simple and will give you a beautiful, almost invisible finish! Joining bias binding ends has never been a pet peeve for me! I am probably one of those lucky people that find finishing off bias ends is something super easy and quite natural. Not to brag or anything and I honestly have no idea how it came to me, but this method felt like second nature when I started sewing bias tape."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Lined Zipper Pouch Sewing Tutorial
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Diy Ironing Board Cover
- How To Miter Corners
- How to Let Out Pants
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- What Types of Thread to Use
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners