Joining Bias Binding Ends
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Struggling to get the perfect fit when joining bias binding ends? No need to stress anymore as I’ve got the perfect method for you! This technique is crazy easy and simple and will give you a beautiful, almost invisible finish! Joining bias binding ends has never been a pet peeve for me! I am probably one of those lucky people that find finishing off bias ends is something super easy and quite natural. Not to brag or anything and I honestly have no idea how it came to me, but this method felt like second nature when I started sewing bias tape."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Scrunchie Pattern
- Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
- Diy Fabric Headband
- Sewing Knit Fabric With Just A Sewing Machine
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- Free Pajama Pants Pattern
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Simple Planner Pouch
- Nesting Fabric Bowls
- Fabric Basket Toy Bin
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners