Scrub Cap Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you’re looking for ways to help the medical community, this scrub cap pattern is a great project to sew! Together with a fun face mask and a headband with buttons this scrub cap would make a thoughtful gift set for the medical staff! Today’s project will be a textile reversible scrub cap pattern, which is a great alternative that can be washed, disinfected and reused, just like textile masks. You can make some for you and your family if you work in the medical field, or for donating to your local hospital to help fight the current situation."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require… Continue reading: "Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- Easy Sew Laundry Bag
- How to Hand Sew a Seam
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners