Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"In this tutorial, we will be learning all about sewing with grommets and eyelets. I'll show you how to attach grommets and what to look for when you're selecting grommets as well as a few tricks to avoid the grommets from coming undone. The latest trend in accessories and clothing is the use of grommets. They are everywhere these days –on belts, dresses, tops, leather jackets and, my favorite, on handbags. This is, of course, not new. Not much in fashion is anymore, but this a cyclical trend when punk style barges its way onto the catwalk. The trend this year is called “subversive punk” –whatever that means–but it makes for a fun and easy project and a great gift for people of any age."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners