Diy Sensory Toys For Babies
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sensory toys make great baby shower gifts or “just because” gifts for a special baby in your life. In this tutorial, you’ll also make half square triangles but with zero stress because the finished size and corners don’t have to be “perfect” as they would in a quilt. These are great ways to use up little pieces of fabric left over from larger projects. At the end of the tutorial, I’ll include some additional options for more advanced sewists or adventurous beginners! Tools Sewing machine. 45 mm rotary cutter, acrylic ruler, and cutting mat OR fabric scissors and marking pen. Iron and iron-safe surface. Fabric marking pencil. Denim needle. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, pins, etc.). Materials Fabric. For each sensory toy, you’ll need two 6″ (15 cm) squares. I used one upcycled denim piece and one 100% cotton piece for each. You can also substitute a batting square for one of the fabric squares. Batting. For each sensory toy, you’ll need one 6″ (15 cm) square of batting. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners