This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diaper Clutch and Waterproof Changing Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "This project is a great baby shower gift. Use oilcloth to create an adorable diaper clutch and a waterproof changing mat. I love this clutch for when you don't want to take a full diaper bag or when you take the baby somewhere that a diaper bag would look out of place! This project is great for all levels. This is also a fun project for adding fun pom pom details and super fun snaps! This turned out so cute! Who will you make this for?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Pom Pom Trim
- Kam Snaps
Cut the fabric.
Sew the clutch, adding pom pom trim.
Sew the changing mat.
Add Kam Snaps.
Read NextCuddly Baby Blanket in Four Sizes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners