Reversible Baby Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a baby blanket with this adorable and supremely simple free sewing pattern. This too-cute idea shows you how to convert two receiving blankets into one baby blanket pattern, making this the perfect sewing project idea for the mom that received too many gifts at her baby shower to be useful. You can never have too many baby blankets and with upcycled ideas like this Reversible Baby Blanket Pattern you can turn that gifted dud into a brand new blanket. Plus, you can easily convert your gently-used receiving blankets into brand new patterns as a DIY baby shower gift.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextSew Easy Diaper Cover In 4 Steps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners