We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This Zipper Back Top Sewing Pattern allows you to create a fun, flirty top that you can dress up or down for any occasion. Delicate lace with a zipper accent gives this project an extra touch of uniqueness. Learn how to sew a shirt that's both chic and versatile with this easy, step-by-step pattern. When warm weather rolls around, warm up your sewing machine, bust out your favorite fabric, and do yourself a solid by creating this super stylish spring top to wear to work, dinner, the movies, and just about anywhere else you want to show off your flawless taste.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextInstant Upgrade Peplum Top Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners