Refashion Toddler Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Refashioned Toddler Dress Pattern shows you how to make baby clothes on a very tight budget by using smart upcycling techniques to create a unique piece. Using four shirts to create a ruffled dress for a toddler, this project takes less than two hours, and is suitable for a beginner. Transform dad's old shirts into a dress for your little one and save money at the same time. The button placket is used to bring this dress pattern together, adding a unique stylish touch.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextCuffed Baby Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners