We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Want to make a special dress for a baby girl gift? This tutorial includes the pattern to make a size 0-3 month baby dress that is lined. To make the dress you will need a little less than 1 yard- about 3/4 of a yard in all, depending upon how many fabrics you make the dress from."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- about 3/4 yard of woven cotton fabric
- buttons or snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
- DIY Christmas Tulle Circle Skirt
- Stuffed Christmas Tree
- Rudolph Christmas Stocking Pattern
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners