9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Kodiak Bear Paw Pillow Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you are looking for a rustic and fierce way to add some wildlife to your home decor or have a kiddo that has a favorite bear they would like to celebrate, this free pillow pattern will do the trick. This insanely easy, homemade pillow can be created in about 2 hours, uses about a yard of fabric, and was inspired by Paddington himself. This adorable idea is great for a rustic or cottagey home. Plus, if you make it in a fuzzy felt or soft fabric, it can be cozy too!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners