DIY Rustic Checkers Game
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With this DIY Rustic Checkers Game, you can easily create and take old-school fun with you wherever you go - even outdoors! This cute tutorial will show you how to sew a toy you can take with you on a hiking trip, a biking trip, or just a trip to your backyard. Additionally, you can use this pattern as a rustic decoration in your home. This simple and easy sewing pattern is the perfect project for beginners because it's short, sweet, and easy to follow. Add some cute little wood slices as checkers pieces, and enjoy playing this beloved game with your friends and family on a nice sunny day outdoors.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- Circus Monkey Felt Book Page
- DIY Plush Otter
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Colorful and Easy Axolotl Plushies
- Soft and Sweet Owl Plushie Pattern
- How to Make American Girl Doll Clothes: 16+ Free Doll Clothes Patterns
- Lacy DIY Doll Clothes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners