Doll Button Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create an easy breezy top for a doll with this Doll Button Tunic sewing tutorial. It's a quick and easy sewing project that will make your little girl happy to dress her doll in something new. Learn to how to make doll clothes with this sewing pattern and your child's doll will have a full closet in no time. This is a great summer time pattern for her doll to wear, and she'll probably even want a matching one. The free sewing pattern entails a box pleat with two small buttons as well as a velco closure that makes the top easy to put on and take off the doll.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1/3 yard lightweight cotton fabric
- 1 package single fold narrow bias tape (or make your own)
- 9" velcro (cut 1" velcro in half so it is 1/2" wide)
- 2 1/4" buttons
Find even more doll clothes in: 46+ Free Doll Clothes Patterns (and DIY Accessories)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- Easy Purse
- Denim Hexagon Mats
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Tutorial
- Sexy Comfortable Panties For Curvy Ladies
- Diy Sensory Toys For Babies
- Diy Muscle-soothing Rice Heat Pack
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners