We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Skip boring and simple Frisbees this summer and learn how to make a fabric cover for Frisbees. The Sew Sunny Frisbee is the perfect alternative to boring old Frisbees and it is much safer too. If you have a pooch who likes to bit holes in your plastic Frisbees, this tutorial may dissuade them or, at least, make your toys last longer. Plus, you can avoid getting plastic slivers from cheap frisbeess but just adding a bit of fabric. You kids will love this free sewing tutorials result!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners