Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you’re anything like me you’ve probably never thought that much about washing your clothes. You probably just throw them inside the washing machine, wait until their done, dry, iron, and fold them away. However, today with the uncertain threat of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s worth taking another look at his basic habit and see if there are any better ways to disinfect clothes. By now, we all know that the most important habit you can have to be safe is to wash your hands often throughout the day, and especially after touching something in public. Since we were young we’ve been taught the proper method – but what about our clothes? Check out the best ways to disinfect the clothes."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners