3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the 3/4 sleeve summer blouse project, designed to take only two hours to complete. This blouse features a rounded neckline, and an easy to close back with a loop and a button. It is lower at the back than the front for those who love the “Parisian tuck” but prefer something more elegant. With elastic at the waist so you can show your waistline or make the illusion of having one. I recommend you to wear this 3/4 sleeve summer blouse with dressy shorts, a pencil skirt, or cigarette summer pants. But here is the best part, you can roll the sleeves down to make a long sleeve elegant summer or autumn blouse."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners