9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make a box pleat valance on a rod instead of a board with this simple sewing tutorial. The end result is an elegant curtain that hangs naturally and can be moved around as needed (which you can't get with a board). Your friends will be wondering where you got such a nice bathroom accessory.
Choose your fabric, your lining, and your fringe, then measure your window and get started. You can finish this easy sewing project in one evening, and you don't even need to use a pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- How To Upcycle A Swimming Suit
- How To Sew A Neckband
- 20+ Creative Necktie Crafts
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners