9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make a box pleat valance on a rod instead of a board with this simple sewing tutorial. The end result is an elegant curtain that hangs naturally and can be moved around as needed (which you can't get with a board). Your friends will be wondering where you got such a nice bathroom accessory.
Choose your fabric, your lining, and your fringe, then measure your window and get started. You can finish this easy sewing project in one evening, and you don't even need to use a pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains
- Pretty Patchwork DIY Curtains
- Box Pleat Valance On A Rod
- Insulated Window Blind Tutorial
- The Easiest DIY Window Valance Ever
- Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
- Fixed Flat Fold Roman Shades
- Sleeping Soundly DIY Curtain Pattern
- Pleated Window Valance
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- Beautiful Felt Snowflake Ornaments
- Thanksgiving Hand Embroidery Hoop
- Make A Square Hem Circle Skirt
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Face Mask Sewing Pattern With Neck Band
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners