DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This tutorial shows you an easy method for making beautiful fabric flowers. They are great for decorating wreaths, sandals, tote bags, pillows, hats, purses, jackets, headbands, and more! There are two different styles of flower included on the free printable PDF template. I use buttons to attach them to my projects, so that I can swap out a different flower to match my mood and outfit. They are good scrap busting crafts, because you can make use of even tiny scraps of fabric! It's also a good way to upcycle something that's torn or stained. Check out this easy craft today if you need a pretty accent for your fashion or home decor projects!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners