This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Hair Bows
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make something cute and fun with this DIY hair bow sewing tutorial. This is a simple and quick project perfect for beginners. I used some scrap fabric to keep costs low and they turned out great! These you can make these with hair bands or hair clips depending on what style you perfer. My girls love these and I made several so they can pick ones to match their favorite outfits. You can make these for a fraction of what they cost in store! Get to sewing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextScrappy DIY Keychain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners