This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Sew Remote Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Tired of looking for the remote or remotes when trying to watch TV? Then sew yourself an easy solution with this remote control pillow. Store your remotes in one easy place and when not in use you can use it as a pillow. No more digging under the couch or searching for the remote. Well if you can train all of your family to put the remotes in the remote pillow. This is an Easy sewing project that is great for beginners but still fun for advanced sewers alike. Start sewing this fun project today and use it tonight! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read Next5 Minute Tissue Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners