Any Occasion Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This pattern is prepared for a dress for girls from 12 months to 7 years. It’s a simple A-line dress but with interesting detail to the back. Dress is roomy and made out of French Terry. Sleeves are wider and armhole is lower than in any other dress for comfort. Of course, you can make it from jersey, you might want to choose smaller size if the fabric is more stretchy, please refer to measurements chart. Recommended fabric: French Terry, jersey, ribbing for cuffs. If you don’t have ribbing you can use jersey and gather the sleeve to it but it’s not the easiest task, makes it difficult to feed through the machine. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners