We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you sew with knits you've probably got a few cute knit fabric scraps laying around. Put them to good use by making these knit headbands. This is a very basic accessory that can easily be made in just a few steps. I find these headbands to be great for keeping my hair under control and out of my face when I am working out. And if you've got a t-shirt that you no longer need you can use the fabric from it to make these as well."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- knit fabric scraps
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Simply Cozy DIY Blanket Scarf
35+ of the Cutest Pincushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
Vintage DIY Belt
Fancy Fabric Flower Headband
Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Vintage Scarf DIY Fabric Necklace
Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf
Simple DIY Phone Wallet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- Music to My Ears Top
- Collapsible Fabric Easter Basket
- Spring Kimono Jacket Pattern
- 25 Hostess Sewing Gift Ideas That She'll Adore
- Sew Stylish T-Shirt Dress
- Star Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners