This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
How To Sew A Face Mask
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a face mask with this easy to follow picture tutorial. Mix and match with your favorite fabrics to create a stylist yet functional protection piece. This won't totally protect you from the virus but may give you some level of assurance that you are covered from whatever may come your way. Takes about 20 minutes to make. You can definitely make a few of these for your family and friends this season."
Want more free sewing patterns?
Sign up for our e-newsletter!
Notes: In settings where professional/medical-grade face masks are not available, the general public is encouraged to wear face coverings: "The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextBifold DIY Wallet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
whitesweater 27596 95
Jun 23, 2020
I love this mask! I have to say though it isn't 1 size fits all. I recommend having 2 or 3 layers.
whitesweater 27596 95
Jun 23, 2020
@woodemily7772011 0 784381 how do you know that this mask will not protect you from COVID-19 It certainly looked like it followed all guidelines and if you are simply saying you got COVID while wearing it the mask is not to blame. You are right in the fact that this mask won't protect you from the Corona-virus, no mask does they simply reduce your chances. It isn't up to you to decide if this mask protects you!
Jul 11, 2020
I think that the point of any face mask is NOT to protect the wearer from catching a virus but to protect others from catching a virus from the wearer..... just saying.
woodemily7772011 0 784381
Mar 28, 2020
PLEASE HEED THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE This mask WILL NOT PROTECT YOU from the coronavirus!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners