10 Designer Sewing Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you're tired of being let down by price tags, learn how to make clothing and home decor pieces without busting your wallet. This collection of 10 Knock-Off Sewing Patterns previews sewing tutorials that let you live luxuriously at low cost. From trendy tops to cutting-edge bedspreads, these patterns have everything a fashionista could want. Everyone will ask you where you got these expensive-looking pieces when you made them at a fraction of the retail cost! Whether you go ga-ga over Anthropologie or you are in love with LOFT, this list has a designer sewing pattern for you.
From vogue clothing patterns to lavish-looking DIY pillows, these sewing projects will let you live in the lap of luxury. Budget-friendly projects never looked so rich! It's time to live a little and indulge in these dynamite designer designs. Browse at your leisure below and see if you can resist checking out more from our collection of knock-off patterns in this exquisite eBook, Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Knock Off Patterns.
Table of Contents
You Won't Believe These Are Knock-Off Sewing Patterns!
- LOFT Inspired Ruffle Tank
Love LOFT but hate the prices? This DIY shirt teaches you how to refashion clothing into knock-off patterns you'll die for. Note the extra pizazz this tank has with the ruffle. Learn how to make ruffles by reading this easy tutorial.
- DIY Waves of Ruffles Shower Curtain
Your washroom should be fit for a queen. Learn how to make curtains that are distinguished by delightful ruffles at the bottom from these instructions. This is a simple sewing project but looks like it cost a million bucks.
- Cirrus Duvet
Learn how to make duvets like this one. Note the beautiful ruffles on this duvet. You need to make this knock pattern for your little girl's room.
- DIY Anthropologie Orimono Pillow
This is an amazing knock off pattern. It looks just like the original from the store. It's wonderful learning how to make a pillow and getting such exquisite results from your hard work.
- Anthropologie Knock Off DIY Pillow
With a gentle texture and stash-busting flair, this Anthropologie Knock-Off DIY PIllow is just what you need to brighten up any sofa or bed. No one will know what a cinch it was to sew, even though it looks priceless!
- Anthropologie Maxi Skirt
Long, elegant, and flowing, this maxi skirt is the most sophisticated thing you'll wear all season! Even though it's ridiculously comfortable to wear, this pattern will have you looking runway-fresh wherever you go.
- Thrifty Anthropologie Ruffled Hem Sweater
If you're a fan of subtle elegance, then you'll love the understated frill of this ruffled hem sweater! Comfortable, light, and frilly, this Anthropologie-inspired pattern is perfect for crisp autumn days.
- Lululemon Braided Headband Knockoff
When you accessorize, why not add a little something-something to your do? This fetching Braided Headband Knockoff adds the perfect amount of texture to your lovely locks.
- Target Knock Off Scarf Pattern
Light, floral, and finished with a delicate tassel trim, this Target Knock-Off Scarf Pattern is the spring accessory your wardrobe has been missing! This versatile accessory pairs well with any ensemble, from a plain tee to a buttoned blouse.
- Nautical Kate Spade Knock-Off
You'll be jumping on board for this Nautical Kate Spade Knock-Off tote! Large enough to carry around your beachiest accessories, from summer reads to a spare towel, this precious bag will complete any outfit.
Did you love these delightful knock-off patterns? You can get even more by checking out the new eBook, Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Knock Off Patterns. Learning how to make designer styles was never so fun. Download this eBook today and give your look a fresh makeover! Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Knock Off Patterns
What's your favorite knock-off accessory to sew? Let us know below in the comments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Fat Quarter Wallet Pattern
DIY Zipper Book Clutch
DIY Chapstick Holder Keychain
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
1920s Cloche Hat Pattern
Funky Tissue Cover Sewing Pattern
15 Minute Infinity Scarf Pattern
Denim Flower DIY Necklace
No-Sew DIY Leather Tassel Keychain
Sleek Post DIY Leather Keychain
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bridal Lace Blouse Top
- Ballet Chic: 10 How to Make a Tutu Tutorials
- Pretty and Plush: 25 Decorative Pillow Patterns
- Erin Hoffman
- 4 Favorite Free Fabric Flower Patterns
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- DIY Removable Lined Pouch
- DIY Drawstring Gift Bag with Divider
- Fat Quarter Patchwork Beginner Quilt
- Scrapbusting Patchwork Wall Decor Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners