This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to easily make a DIY cat (or ferret) hammock with adjustable straps that can be placed in various positions around the house, or outside, so your fur baby can relax in safety and in a clean environment. It’s an easy project as we show you in our step-by-step tutorial. In no time at all you will have a hammock that can accommodate your cat or ferret in comfort. They also make ideal Christmas or birthday gifts rather than the usual pet toys. Put those scraps of material to good use with the DIY cat hammock and the recipient will reward you with purrs, and in the case of ferrets, chirps of delight. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHip Bag For Baby-wearing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners