This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Unlined Drawstring Bag With Nice Neat Edges Inside
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Drawstring bags are so useful, ideal for storage of everything from toys to underwear, shoes to your latest crochet project. I usually line a drawstring bag for a neat finish inside but if you are using a slightly thicker fabric things can get a bit bulky so it's good to know how to make a drawstring bag that isn't lined but that has a nice neat inside. This tutorial shows you a quick and easy way to make an unlined drawstring bag using french seams and creating a separate tube for the drawstring casing. It's a super quick make, cut out and make in about 30 minutes start to finish! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next5 Minute Tissue Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners