Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Darth Vader-Inspired Apron Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
You know you want to. Make the switch to the dark side with this Darth Vader-Inspired Apron Pattern. You'll be the envy of the neighborhood with this stylish apron inspired by one of the most infamous characters in cinema history.
When you're looking to take on a bit more of an elaborate project, free apron patterns like this one make the perfect gift, or addition to your own kitchen. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to create this awesomely evil accessory for yourself or any Star Wars fanatic you happen to know (don't worry, they're not hard to find).
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextEasy Patchwork Aprons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 25, 2018
This chef type geeky sci-fi apron is just too cool. Great for a dads day gift or even for a housewarming gift wrapped with some new barbecue tools. There is a step-by-step video that shows how easy it is to make. The free pattern is available through Craftsy and easy to download.
Mar 24, 2017
I made these in boys and mens sizes and they were a great hit. I put them together just like the picture. Thanks for the idea.
Jan 06, 2016
Well this is the most bad-ass apron that I've ever seen. I need it in my life immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners