Cafe Apron Free Apron Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This tailored and textural Cafe Free Apron Pattern is a great scrap buster! This adorable DIY apron uses French seams to connect fabric strips and a stitching technique which creates a playful wave looking texture. Because of the French seams there are no raw edges on the apron back which means it doesn't require a lining. It also features a simple hand edge binding technique which is easy enough for beginning level sewers and quilters. If you are looking for beginner sewing projects to try out, this easy-to-make sewn apron pattern is the perfect solution.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Check out the rest of our free DIY apron ideas! We have over 50 Free Apron Patterns and Tutorials.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pencil Case with Lining
- Mini Infinity Scarf
- Science Lovers Periodic Table of the Elements Quilt
- Best of National Sewing Month 2017
- Fashionable Travel Bag
- Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets
- Farm Girl Recycled Jeans Apron
- Refashion Shorts into a Skirt
- When You Wish....Baby Mat
- Make a Hexagon Storage Pouch
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners