Cafe Apron Free Apron Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This tailored and textural Cafe Free Apron Pattern is a great scrap buster! This adorable DIY apron uses French seams to connect fabric strips and a stitching technique which creates a playful wave looking texture. Because of the French seams there are no raw edges on the apron back which means it doesn't require a lining. It also features a simple hand edge binding technique which is easy enough for beginning level sewers and quilters. If you are looking for beginner sewing projects to try out, this easy-to-make sewn apron pattern is the perfect solution.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Check out the rest of our free DIY apron ideas! We have over 50 Free Apron Patterns and Tutorials.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Little Mary Sous Chef Apron
One Hour Free Apron Patterns
How to Sew Aprons: 42 Free Patterns for Aprons
Vintage Half Apron Pattern
10 Minute Free Apron Pattern
Easy Patchwork Aprons
How to Make an Apron: 6 Free Apron Patterns
Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern
Recycled Denim Apron Tutorial
Vendor Free Apron Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Children’s Robe Pattern
- Disney-Inspired Purse Pattern
- How to Sew a Maxi Dress
- Handmade Wooden Point Press
- Double-Sided Blanket Scarf Pattern
- Darling DIY Doll Swimsuit and Leotard
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
- Pom Pom Patchwork Scarf Pattern
- 23 Vintage Hat Sewing Patterns (+ Headbands and Veils)
- Girls’ Cinderella Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners