This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"There will be no need any pattern to sew a simple apron but it will look quite good. I prefer to embroidery, to make it unique, if I want to make it as gift I embroidery names or write"Best Cook in Town' so make them more happy. The only thing you need to find a basic apron to measure for yours. Also from the rest of your fabrics you can make match oven mitts. It will be even look great together. "
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next20 Minute Reversible Apron
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 20 Minute Reversible Apron
- Vintage Free Apron Patterns
- Vintage Handkerchief Free Apron Pattern
- 28 Vintage Apron Patterns
- Vintage Half Apron Pattern
- 40 Apron Sewing Patterns
- Apron with Detachable Oven Mitt Pattern
- One Hour Free Apron Pattern
- Darth Vader-Inspired Apron Pattern
- How to Make an Apron: 6 Free Apron Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners