Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Making aprons are a great way to learn how to sew and are easy to do. This apron uses rectangles and straight stitches. It is great for kids to sew and wear because there are no ties for kids to have to tie or untie. It is very modern and can be made as big or small as needed. Sew with your kids or surprise them and sew it as a present. It's perfect beginner project. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners