We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to upcyle old and vintage tablecloth patterns in order to create your very own easy apron patterns. This lovely little idea shows you how to make an apron in under twenty minutes. All you need to make free apron patterns straight out of 1956 are some vintage table clothes (vintage fabric or pillow cases would work, too) and your sewing machine. These Vintage Free Apron Patterns are easy to create and you are going to adore the pocket-filled design. Make one as a gift or keep it for yourself.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find this project and more in 173 How to Sew Clothes: Tips for Make Your Own Clothes on the Cheap.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- How To Sew A Ball - Free Ball Sewing Pattern
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
- Microwave Baked Potato Bag (easy)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners