Vintage Free Apron Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to upcyle old and vintage tablecloth patterns in order to create your very own easy apron patterns. This lovely little idea shows you how to make an apron in under twenty minutes. All you need to make free apron patterns straight out of 1956 are some vintage table clothes (vintage fabric or pillow cases would work, too) and your sewing machine. These Vintage Free Apron Patterns are easy to create and you are going to adore the pocket-filled design. Make one as a gift or keep it for yourself.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Find this project and more in 173 How to Sew Clothes: Tips for Make Your Own Clothes on the Cheap.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wonderful DIY Water Bottle Holder
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Grinch Inspired Christmas Stocking Pattern
- One Hour DIY Maxi Skirt
- One Hour Summer Romper Tutorial
- Two Yard Button-Down Midi Skirt
- Pixel Perfect Pumpkin Quilt Pattern
- 22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- Embroidered Alpaca DIY Plushie
- 21 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas