2 Yard Japanese Knot Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make this stunning little bag for the next time you go on a day trip. Designed to be portable and comfy on your shoulders, the reversible design of this free bag pattern means you get two sewn bag patterns in one. Easily created for kids or moms, the Two Yard Japanese Knot Bag is going to be your new favorite friend to cart along out on the town while you shop and browse. Plus, this bag would make a great day camp bag for your little one.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- How To Alter Shoulders On A Blouse
- How To Fix A Zipper On Jeans
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners