7 Minute Diy Zipper Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"DIY zipper bags are awesome easy sewing projects for anyone! Learn how to sew a lined zipper bag with this sewing beginner friendly step by step sewing tutorial. You'll learn how to make this quick under 10-minute bag without the need for pins. It's a great introduction to sewing with zippers and the finished bags are fantastic for holding anything from makeup to pencils to game pieces. You'll want to make a whole collection of zipper bags!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- cotton quilting fabrics
- nylon zipper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners