Draw Strap Back Pack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create a more comfortable drawstring backpack by making straps instead of using string. Straps won't dig into your shoulders like string or rope will. This pattern is made for beginning sewists in mind, because it uses basic straight line cutting & stitching. The free pattern is included. Personalize your back pack to included all the pockets you need on the inside and outside. With the cost of only thread and 1½ yards of fabric, you can make a unique backpack for less than one at the store.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Usual sewing tools & machine
- Optional: rotary cutter and mat
- 1½ yards of fabric & thread to match
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Clothes Hanger Cover
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Butterfly Hair Bows
- Easy Lingerie Bag
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Binding
- Flounce Hem
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover
- Kai Scissors Serrated Gift Set
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners