Patchwork House Quilt Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to quilt a fun and scrappy quilt block pattern with this adorable and homey idea. The Patchwork House Quilt Block Pattern is a free and easy quilting pattern that would make a great mini quilt or cover for a pillow. Whether you are looking to spruce up your own home or want a thoughtful DIY housewarming gift, this quilting idea will do the trick. If you want to make it even fancier, you could embroider the address of an old or new house onto the piece.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Christmas Ornaments
- How To Make A Lined Drawstring Bag
- Christmas Tree Ornament In 5 Minutes
- Wine Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- City Joggers Pattern – Starting Your Athletic Leisure Wardrobe
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners