Easter Bunny Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"With Easter Egg Hunts and Chocolate to share these sweet Bunny Bags are not only a lovely gift to make but also quick to sew up. Make these for all your friends and family and they can be filled with what ever treats you like. A cute little bag to stitch and sew."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fat 1/8th Linen Fabric
- Fat 1/8th Trim/Lining Fabric
- 2in x 17in Strip for Tie
- 3.5 x 6.5in piece for Bunny
- Fusible Web
- Size 18 Bias Tape Maker
- Cotton sewing thread
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners