- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Fold Over Clutch Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a purse with this adorable and simple, free clutch pattern. This sewing project idea shows you how to combine two different fabrics to make a chic, yet simple DIY bag that you can use to carry your valuables.
Store your keys, cell phone, and wallet in this free bag pattern for a night out on the town. The Fold Over Clutch Pattern is so simple to make that you could easily make one to match every outfit you own! Plus, since this pattern is made from scraps, it will truly match any and all of your old projects.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Learn how to sew a clutch for when you want to look runway-ready without lugging around a full-sized purse.
>> Compact Couture: 20 Free Clutch Sewing Patterns
Read NextTwenty Minute Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How to Square Up a Block Tutorial
Sometimes it can be hard to try out a new art or a new craft. There are so many specific skills that you need to know that it can be… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Block Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners