Fold Over Clutch Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a purse with this adorable and simple, free clutch pattern. This sewing project idea shows you how to combine two different fabrics to make a chic, yet simple DIY bag that you can use to carry your valuables. Store your keys, cell phone, and wallet in this free bag pattern for a night out on the town. The Fold Over Clutch Pattern is so simple to make that you could easily make one to match every outfit you own! Plus, since this pattern is made from scraps, it will truly match any and all of your old projects.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- Bracelet Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners