Leather Look Handbag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Are you looking for a new DIY purse? Try sewing your own personalized Leather Look Handbag by using whatever embellishments and fabrics—from denim to faux leather—that you love!
From the Blogger: "Sew yourself a stylish new handbag with this easy to follow tutorial from popular sewing author and TV star Debbie Shore. You could use faux leather, denim, cotton or canvas fabric to personalise it to your taste. You don't need to print up any pattern pieces, just follow the 15 steps in the tutorial (all with photos to help guide you) and before you know it you will be showing off your stylish new handbag."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Did you love this DIY purse tutorial and are looking for more? Check out our eBook for more purse sewing patterns and inspiration! "Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Patterns" eBook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners