This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Totes are the easiest bags to make, but anything easy to make, though great for learning, is not so great if you are trying to compete in the marketplace – high supply often leads to lowered demand. I think that if you spend a couple of hours on the print for your bag you will have a beautiful product that no one else will have, and you will be able to use the powerful selling line “I even made the print”. I think it is a relatively simple and effective way to make your product that much more valuable. This is a small tote bag but you can carry a few things in it, dimensions: H13″, W9″, D4″. Fully lined with an internal loop to you can attach a wallet or a key chain.With hand-made embroidered handles. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextSweet Scallops Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners